SurgOne – Skyridge Medical Center Campus
10103 Ridgegate Pkwy
Lone Tree, CO 80124
KENNETH BLAKE, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.S.C.R.S.
Colon & Rectal, Board of Directors - President
MEET Dr. Blake
Dr. Blake was born in Yonkers, New York and was raised in the New York Metropolitan area. He practiced in Oklahoma City prior to moving to Colorado in 2003. He has served on a variety of professional committees. He is currently the secretary of the Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert County Medical Society and Chairman of the Professional Review Committee. He is on the Board of Directors and Medical Advisory Committee for the Rocky Mountain Division of the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America. He is also the Cancer Liaison physician to the American College of Surgeons for the cancer center at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Dr. Blake enjoys skiing and ice hockey.
- The John Hopkins University, B.A., 1978
- The John Hopkins University School of Medicine, M.D., 1983
- American Board of Surgery, 1994
- American Board of Surgery, Recertification, 2004
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery, 1996
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Recertification, 2004
- Fellow, American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (S.A.G.E.S.)