SurgOne – Greenwood Village
8200 E Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
SurgOne – Saint Joseph’s Hospital
1960 N. Ogden Street
Denver, CO 80218
ROSEMARY MORGAN, M.D.
Breast Surgical Oncologist
MEET Dr. Morgan
Dr. Morgan is board-certified by the American Board of Surgery and is fellowship trained in breast surgical oncology. Her practice is focused on the management of breast cancer, benign breast diseases, and high-risk patients.
Raised in Littleton, Colorado, Dr. Morgan received her undergraduate degree from Stanford University and her medical degree from the University of Colorado School of Medicine. She completed general surgery residency at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon. During residency, she completed a year of research in the Division of Surgical Oncology and was honored with the Department of Surgery Award for Outstanding Intern. After residency, Dr. Morgan completed her fellowship training in breast surgical oncology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Morgan’s clinical practice is focused on the multidisciplinary care of breast cancer patients. She has a special clinical interest in oncoplastic breast surgery, skin-sparing mastectomy, and nipple-sparing mastectomy.
In her free time, Dr. Morgan enjoys reading, cooking, skiing, and exploring Colorado with her husband and two young children.
- Fellowship: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA – Fellowship Breast Surgical Oncology
- Residency: Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR – General Surgery Residency
- Medical School: University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO – MD
- Undergraduate: Stanford University, Palo Alto CA – BA
- American Board of Surgery
- Breast Surgical Oncology
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2019 Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Symposium Travel Award
- 2018 Pediatric Surgery Award of Excellence, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2017 Best Translational Paper at the 17th Annual Meeting of the Portland Surgical Society
- 2017 Martin Howard Memorial Prize for Best Paper
- 2017 Induction into the Gold Humanism Honor Society
- 2017 Resident Prize (Best Paper Award) at the 88th Annual Meeting of the Pacific Coast
- Surgical Association
- 2014 Outstanding Intern, Department of Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2011 1st place, University of Colorado Department of Psychiatry Junior Faculty Poster Session,
- Medical Student Category
- 2011 2nd place, American Medical Association Medical Student Section, Region 1 Poster
- 2007 Excellence in Teaching, Stanford University, in recognition of work as Teaching
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- American College of Surgeons