ALEXANDRA ROGERS, M.D.
MEET Dr. Rogers
Dr. Rogers was born in Hawaii and grew up in Virginia Beach. She graduated Cum Laude from Davidson College in North Carolina, where she majored in Art History, and received her Doctor of Medicine degree from Wake Forest University in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Rogers completed her residency at Mayo Clinic and fellowship at the Tower Urology Institute for Continence. Dr. Roger’s passion for Female Urology took her to Santa Barbara for a decade until 2022. She enjoys hiking, skiing, and traveling with her husband and three kids during her free time.
- Tower Urology Institute for Continence, Los Angeles, CA – Female Urology Fellowship
- Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL – Urology Residency
- Wake Forest University, Winson Salem, NC – Doctor of Medicine
- Davidson College, Davidson, NC – Bachelor of Arts
- Female Urology
- American Board of Urology