SurgOne – Rocky Mountain Surgery Center
401 West Hampden Place
Englewood, CO 80110
DAINE BENNETT, M.D.
Colon & Rectal
MEET Dr. Bennett
Dr. Bennett is an Arkansas native. He received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He completed General Surgery residency at the University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus. During this time, he studied molecular mechanisms of cancer metastasis and obtained a Master of Science in Clinical Science. After finishing his fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, he practiced colorectal surgery at the county hospital in Fort Worth before moving back to Denver.
Dr. Bennett has a special clinical interest in minimally-invasive colorectal surgery including robotic and laparoscopic techniques. His clinical interests include all aspects of colorectal surgery including colon and rectal cancer, Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis, hemorrhoids, fistulas, fissures, incontinence, and colonoscopy.
Dr. Bennett is married with two young sons. He enjoys hiking, cycling, escaping to the mountains to ski and camp as well as cooking, but most of all he enjoys spending time with his family.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX – Colon and Rectal Surgery Fellowship
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO – General Surgery Residency
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO – General Surgery Internship
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Little Rock, AR – Doctor of Medicine
- University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO – Graduate School MS in Clinical Science
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR – BS, Biology, Cum Laude
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American Society of Surgical Education
- American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Medical Association