SurgOne – Porter Adventist Hospital Campus
2535 S Downing St Suite 400
Denver, CO 80210
JAMES DELINE, M.D., F.A.C.S.
MEET Dr. Deline
Dr. DeLine was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. He attended Creighton University for both his undergraduate degree as well as his medical degree. While at Creighton, Dr. DeLine received membership to Alpha Sigma Nu, the national Jesuit Honor Society. Dr. DeLine has practiced at Porter, Littleton, and Swedish hospitals after finishing his residency in 1989. Dr. DeLine completed his residency in general surgery at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Denver, Colorado. His professional practice of surgery includes interests in surgery of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands; advanced laparoscopic procedures; and cancer surgery of the breast, GI tract, and skin, including melanoma. He also actively cares for hernias of all types, bowel adhesions, and emergency surgical conditions.
Dr. DeLine is married with four children. He enjoys road biking, skiing, swimming and most of all, spending time with his family.
- Mullen High School
- Creighton University, Undergraduate Degree, B.S., 1980
- Creighton University, M.D., 1984
- St. Joseph’s Hospital, Denver, CO. General Surgery Internship and Residency, 1989
- American Board of Surgery, 1982
- American Board of Surgery, Recertification, 2013
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, South Western Surgical Congress
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeon (S.A.G.E.S)
- Member, Denver Academy of Surgery