JEFFREY CHAIN, M.D.
MEET Dr. Chain
Jeff is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and joined Comprehensive ENT in August 2008. After growing up in Ohio, he graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science of Arts from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He went on to graduate from the Medical College of Ohio (now known as the University of Toledo) in 2003. In medical school he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and was chosen by his classmates as a commencement speaker.
He came to Colorado in 2003 for his internship in surgery and residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He was chosen as administrative chief resident by the faculty. He won the Arnold P. Gold Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award by medical students as a resident role model.
Jeff is active in community health both locally and around the globe. He has taken 2 trips to Phnom Penh, Cambodia as part of Jeremiah’s Hope, Christian Medical Mission to Cambodia. He has also served as medical director of the 9 Health Fair for several years at Montview Presbyterian Church in Park Hill. Currently he is the Vice Chair of Surgery at Littleton Adventist Hospital, and serves on the hospital’s medical executive committee. He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, the American Rhinologic Society, and the Colorado Medical Society. Outside of work, Jeff spends time with his wife and 3 children. He also plays tennis, coaches youth sports, and enjoys fly fishing.
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora CO – Department of Otolaryngology,
- Medical College of Ohio (now known as University of Toledo) Toledo, Ohio – M.D.
- Miami University – B.A., Chemistry, and B.S., Exercise Physiology, Cum Laude
- American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- SurgOne, Finance Committee 2020-present
- American Academy of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- Colorado Medical Society
- Trauma and Emergency Subspecialty Surgeons (TESS)
HONORS & AWARDS
- Administrative Chief Resident
- Graduate Medical Education, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award
- Commencement Speaker
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Sarah Baskin Award for Excellence in Research