SurgOne – Castle Rock Adventist Hospital Campus
2352 Meadows Blvd
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Fax: 303-814 -8139
JESSE CONNER, M.D.
MEET Dr. Conner
Are you looking for a general surgeon who specializes in the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques? Dr. Jesse Conner is general surgeon at SurgOne in Castle Rock. He specializes in treating many common conditions with the most advanced and least invasive surgical techniques.
For patients that means less blood loss, less pain, and a quicker recovery. Dr. Conner provides treatment and surgical care for these common conditions:
- Hernia repair
- GI Conditions
- Gallbladder disease and gallstones
- Intestinal surgery for the small and large (colon), obstruction, infection, diverticulitis, tumors, cancers, colitis
- Skin Cancer
With Dr. Conner’s unique and specialized training in foregut and intestinal surgery, he is also skilled in and sought after for his expertise in Bariatric surgery.
BE SEEN QUICKLY – Same-Week Appointments Available!
Call 303-814-8138 To Schedule!
Dr. Jesse Conner was born and raised in Englewood, Colorado. He received his undergraduate degree at Baylor University where he graduated magna cum laude, and then went on to attend Texas A & M Medical School. There he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and the Gold Humanism Honor Society. Dr. Conner did his general surgery residency at the University of Oklahoma and then completed a fellowship in minimally invasive foregut, gastrointestinal and bariatric surgery at the Houston Methodist Hospital. He has expertise in minimally invasive techniques to treat complex problems of the esophagus, upper and lower GI tract, spleen, biliary tract and pancreas. He also has clinical interest in treating all types of hernias, as well as trauma and acute care surgery. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, skiing and spending time with his family.
- Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX – Fellowship Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery
- Oklahoma University Health Science Center, Oklahoma City, OK- General Surgery Residency
- Texas A&M Health Science Center, Temple, TX – MD
- Baylor University, Waco, TX – BS Biology, Magna Cum Laude