SurgOne – Rose Medical Center Campus
Comprehensive Breast Care
4545 E 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80220
SurgOne – Saint Joseph’s Hospital
1960 N. Ogden Street
Denver, CO 80218
SurgOne – North Surburban Medical Center
9141 Grant Street
Thornton, CO 80229
STEPHANIE MILLER, M.D.
Breast Surgical Oncologist
MEET Dr. Miller
Born in Boston, Dr. Stephanie Miller was raised “inside the Beltway” of Washington, D.C. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Pennsylvania, graduating cum laude with a major in BioPhysics and a minor in Chemistry. In 1995, she received her Doctor in Medicine from the University of Maryland, after which she moved to Denver, Colorado to pursue a career in surgery. She began her training in general surgery at the University of Colorado in 1995. There, she received an award as the Intern of the Year in 1996. Her training included two years of basic medical research as a NIH Research Fellow under the direction of Dr. Alden Harken. She completed her surgical residency and training at the University of Colorado in 2002.
Dr. Miller is the proud mother of three children. She spends her free time with her family skiing, rock climbing and traveling to their many cheerleading competitions.
Dr. Miller sees patients in Denver and Thornton.
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO – Research Fellowship
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO – General Surgery Residency
- Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO – Master of Business Administration
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD – Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA – BS in Biophysics with Cum Laude Honors
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons – Member, 1998-present
- American Medical Society
- Colorado Medical Society
- Denver Medical Society
- Rose Medical Society