WARREN STRUTT, M.D.
Colon & Rectal
MEET Dr. Strutt
Dr. Strutt relocated to Denver after completing two Fellowships in Minimally Invasive Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery at the Colon and Rectal Clinic of Orlando (Orlando Regional Medical Center) in Orlando, Florida. Dr. Strutt completed his General Surgery Residency at Stamford Hospital/Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Strutt received his medical degree from Saba University, and undergraduate degree from Northeastern University. Originally from South Africa, Dr. Strutt moved to the United States when he was in high school. Dr. Strutt specializes in colon and rectal surgery, with an emphasis on cancer, inflammatory bowel disease,
and diverticulitis. He offers broad experience in laparoscopic and robotic surgery, as well as traditional surgery. Dr. Strutt also performs colonoscopies and manages all aspects of anal rectal diseases, including hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulas, and fecal incontinence. Dr. Strutt has published and presented nationally on the surgical treatment of various colorectal diseases.
Dr. Strutt enjoys spending time with his wife, Jennifer, and their son, Hayden. He enjoys hiking, tennis, and photography.
- Northeastern University, B.S., 1999
- Saba University School of Medicine, M.D., 2006
- Stamford Hospital / Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, General Surgery Internship and Residency, 2006-2012
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship, 2013
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Colon and Rectal Surgery Fellowship, 2014
- American Board of Surgery
- Member, American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons